Monday 12 December 2011

Cleaning Your Computer Registry - Product Review of RegCure


!±8± Cleaning Your Computer Registry - Product Review of RegCure

The Problem: I tried RegCure because their ads promised that their registry scan-and-fix process would improve my computer's performance. I had been having problems with slow response times and applications freezing up suddenly.

Trying the Free Scan: To try RegCure, I was first asked to run their free, no-obligation scan. I did so. The scan lasted about 2 minutes, and the scan report indicated that my computer's registery had 1,626 problems. These problems were divided into 11 distinct categories (see screenshots below). The software offered to fix a portion of these errors for free. I opted to pay the .95 to get the full fix.

The Purchase: Purchasing RegCure took me about 2 minutes. I paid via credit card over their 128 bit encrypted, secure connection. I was supplied with a product key, which I entered into the software's dialogue box. Then, I just ran the "fix" routine by clicking the appropriate button on the console.

The Fix: The entire fix routine ran for about 5 minutes. Upon completion, the software showed a final report indicating that all of the problems had been fixed.

The Result: The whole process, including scan, sign up, purchase, and fix, took about 10 minutes. My computer's performance post-fix was measurably faster. I saw much shorter response times when entering commands, and my browser and other applications stopped freezing up. I liked it so much that I decided to write this ad and suggest it to you.

To Purchase for Yourself: To make an informed decision about RegCure, get more info here: [http://www.protected-now.com/]


Cleaning Your Computer Registry - Product Review of RegCure

Pampers Newborn Swaddlers Discount Order Tradewins Furniture Low Price Reflecting Telescope




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links